Provides personal care services by assisting with activities of daily living and companionship to clients residing in the home in support of maintaining their independent lifestyles.
- Highschool diploma preferred
- QMAP certification (when applicable)
- 1 year of in-home care service work experience is preferred.
- Requires the ability to adequately perform homemaking tasks as described. Able to lift up to 40 pounds to perform tasks such as carry bags of groceries, lift/transfer clients, move light furniture, etc.
- Able to bend, stoop, perform push/pull motions in order to perform tasks such as sweeping, mopping, using vacuum cleaners, dusting furniture, etc.
- Able to grasp or hold items such as washcloths, dust cloths, dishes, clothing, etc.
A – Provide services to clients in the facility according to the client care plan which may include any of the following:
- Personal care as allowed by the State of Colorado licensure requirements.
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and/or feeding assistance
- End of life care
- Caregiver relief
- Social engagement
- Medication administration
- MAR keeping and recording
B – Represent Peak Gardens Assisted Living in a professional and responsible manner in the home and in the community.
C – Complete necessary paperwork as required by the agency including shift communication notes, completing MARs accurately at the time of pass
D – Be punctual and exercise good time management
E – Report any problems/concerns about the clients to the ALF Supervisor (House Manager)
F – Attend appropriate MANDATORY training, and monthly facility meetings.
G – Must be able to pass a physical competency evaluation
H – Must maintain annual certifications as required by the facility and or state agencies.
J – Complete documentation on the charting platform ECP
K – Overnight deep cleaning
L – Overnight meal prep
M – Other duties as assigned